Where can I find more information about rights and protection and advocacy for persons with significant mental illnesses (adults) or significant emotional impairments (children)?

The National Council on Disability and the National Urban League have published A Guide to Disability Civil Rights Laws that may be of assistance to you. In addition, theNational Mental Health Information Center has a “Know Your Rights” publication that is available in both English and Spanish.

Info Corner